We have been an innovator in digital identities since 2013, and our core premise has not changed in those five years: the more you know about a user, the easier it is to assess the risk of doing business with them. Our platform gathers information, then applies machine learning and graph analysis to that information to build, proof and maintain digital identities. Our platform highlights the good users as well as the bad, to help you deploy risk-based compliance processes.
A recent industry report by Gartner, the “Market Guide for Identity Proofing and Corroboration,” April 24, 2018, Tricia Phillis, Jonathan Care, Danny Luong, Ant Allan* breaks down the key functions necessary to achieve full identity proofing and corroboration in the following feature sets:
- Identity Corroboration Hub
- Data-centric, Real World Identity Corroboration
- Document-centric, Real World Identity Corroboration
- Digital Attribute Corroboration and Assessment
- Navigation and Behavior Analysis
- Real World and Digital Identity Reputation and Link/Graph Analysis