Reducing Risk with Identity Graph Intelligence
FinDevr Conference – Silicon Valley, 2016
Identity Graph Intelligence uncovers complex risk and money laundering scenarios in real time by applying big data analysis to the correlation of a digital entity’s identity attributes, transactions, and behaviors. The complexity of the identity graph (diversity, depth, and reputation) has a strong correlation to the risk of a transaction – the more complex the graph the higher the risk. In this presentation, IdentityMind will demonstrate the value of Identity Graph Intelligence in fraud prevention, risk mitigation, and anti money laundering, and how it produces better results.
What You’ll Learn
- In Identity Graph Intelligence, the complexity of the graph (diversity, depth, and reputation) has a strong correlation to the risk of a transaction – the more complex the graph the higher the risk.
- IdentityMind Trusted Digital Identities provide a better view of who is on the other end of the transaction, allowing for better business decisions.
- Identity Graph Intelligence provides better results than traditional methods across a wide array of applications including fraud prevention, risk mitigation, and anti money laundering.
Entity Link API
FinDevr Conference – London, 2017
Understanding risk is more than compiling a lot of identity attributes. IdentityMind provides answers across risk and compliance needs through our Entity Link API. Part of our larger RegTech API, the Entity Link API goes beyond attributes by providing the analysis and machine intelligence to determine whether the entity on the other side of the transaction:
- Is a real user/businesses entity
- Is authorized to use the information they are presenting
- Is a person/business entity you can do business with
- Poses risk to your business brand
This presentation will show how the Entity Link API helps you answer those questions, and, in the process, lowers your fraud losses and increases your compliance efficiencies.
What You’ll Learn
- Machine Learning – how gathering and processing large amounts of risk and compliance data improves fraud and compliance decision-making
- Entity Link Analysis – how entity link improves reputation scoring so you can better understand and react to the risk levels of your prospects/customers
- Digital Identities – how digital identities reduce risk and are the future of risk reduction